Accessing ASP.NET Web Site Administration ToolSince the Membership Provider or ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool that is used along with the SQL Server Membership Database is no longer available in VS 2015. It's possible to get the Website Administration Tool, up and running using a command window or set it up in IIS. This article covers the IIS through the command window.
You can get the Comand window running by typing cmd in the search windows.
Launch the Web Site, Administration Tool, using a command window:
- Open a Command Window running it as an Admin
- Change the folder to IIS Express cd C:\Program Files\IIS Express\
- Run the following command to start up IIS Express
- iisexpress.exe /path:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles /vpath:"/ASP.NETWebAdminFiles" /port:8082 /clr:4.0 /ntlm
- Access the Admin Site via the following URL:
- http://localhost:8082/asp.netwebadminfiles/default.aspx?applicationPhysicalPath=C:\[YOUR SITE PATH HERE]&applicationUrl=/WebSites\[YOUR APPLICATION NAME HERE]
If all is done correctly then you will gain access to the port:
I assume this is an informative publicize and it is absolutely useful and knowledgeable. hence, i would subsequent to to thanks for the efforts you've got made in writing this article. https://advertisingsolutions.co.za/ReplyDelete
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Webdesign bureauReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. Web Design TorontoReplyDelete